You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3''s of Me, tag people - in the right hand corner of the app - then click publish.)
Three names I go by:
1. Mommy
2.Heidi
3.Babe/Honey
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1.Retail
2.Hotel
3.Mommy & Wife
Three Places I have lived:
1. San Jose, Ca
2. Los Altos Ca
3. Las Vegas, Nv
Three Favorite drinks:
1.Pepsi
2. Hot Coco
3. Coffee
Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Bones
2. Pretty Little Liars,
3. Grey's Anatomy
Three places I have been:
1.St. Thomas
2.Texas
3.Cali
Three of my favorite foods:
1.Steak & Potatoes
2. Taco Bell
3.ice cream
Three friends I think will repost: (I'm stealing somebody else's answers)
1. the ones who are procrastinating
2. those that are bored
3. and the ones who just dig this kind of thing
Three Things I am looking forward to:
1.Tax Season
2.Chloes & Korbans Birthdays!
3. Our road Trip To Texas
Three hobbies/interests you have:
1.Shopping lol
2. Crafts
3.Reading
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Top 3
Posted by AirForceWife2006 at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment